Sales and Marketing Manager, Cooling Systems
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an energy management business who is keen on innovation. A Sales and Marketing Management role was newly created to take the business to next level.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, you will
- Formulate and implement promotion and business plan for new smart HVAC management systems, chiller, fan coil unit, variable air volume system, building management system (BMS) and energy recovery ventilator to achieve targeted sales and increase market shares
- Seek tender opportunities
- Maximize business opportunities, attend, provide support in sales events
- Answer RFI, RFP or other commercial proposal request
- Report sales performance for management and financial reporting purposes, included appropriate analysis on sales performance, competitive situation and customer preference to evaluate cost effectiveness and identify areas for improvement
- Seek updates from project managers on project implementation and post sales services and ensure a competitive performance. Provide timely feedback to project teams and other relevant departments for improvement
- Increase efficiency for operational process. Ensure that they are duly followed and met, with internal control and measurement in place
To qualify, you will have
- A recognized university degree in Business Administration / Marketing, Engineering or a related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience
- Sound knowledge in different types of chillers, fan coil unit, air handling unit, variable air volume system, energy recovery ventilator, building Management System (BMS)
- Familiar with new smart energy saving technologies
- Excellent commercial acumen, negotiation/ influencing skills and experiences in bid and tender
- Excellent communications and presentation skills to deliver compelling presentation to clients in both verbal and written formats
- Good analytic skills and experience to conduct analysis on return-on-investment for new products/ solutions
- Good experience in formulating marketing strategy and organizing sizable marketing events
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC237903
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.