Sales and Logistics Administrator
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$264000 - HK$288000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the strongest growing forces within the consumer goods industry. Within the past few year, they had recorded more than 50 percent growth every year. Believing in the value of human resources as the company's greatest asset, they are looking to hire a replacement for Sales & Logistics Administrator to support their frequent expansion and strong sales.
You will be responsible for generating and following up sales order and report. As the key player in the sales team you will be collaborating with distributor, logistics and warehouse to ensure maximum efficiency. As a Sales & Logistics Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and tracking through sales orders to support company's business and sales team
- Coordinating with sales team, distributor, logistics and warehouse to ensure high efficiency in sales order and delivery progress
- Creating and updating sales report to provide good understand of market trend and forecast
- Organizing reports, payments and invoices to support accounting team's book keeping function
- Supporting basic office administration through tracking of payments and expenses
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in business management or other related disciplines with at least 4 years of sales supporting/administration experience
- Experience in handling sales orders and coordination with logistics; knowledge in ERP or MRP will be advantage; Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a must
- Responsible, mature, organized and supportive
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC230077.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.