Sales and Distribution Strategy Leader - MNC FMCG (Contract)
- Drive route-to-market strategy
- Sales effectiveness & ROI optimisation
- Designing new business model
Our client is a US FMCG company with more than 70,000 employees across the globe. The company recorded worldwide revenues of more than 30 billion USD and is a leader in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Sales and Distribution Strategy Project Leader to design the sales effectiveness solutions and channel optimisation strategy.
You will be responsible for leading the sales effectiveness & ROI optimisation strategy and partnering with internal teams closely on designing trade plans. As a Sales and Distribution Strategy Project Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Global Route-To-Market team and driving domestic RTM strategy
- Collaborating with sales and function leaders and formulating RTM strategy to optimise sales revenue
- Formulating both short and long term trade strategies identify growth opportunities in sales and distribution channels
- Closely working with sales teams and business leaders and formulating trade strategy to optimise business opportunity
- Identifying RTM risks, designing sales effectiveness, ROI optimisation tactics and providing business solution and advice to business leaders
- Defining business objectives and monitor the same for assessment of ROI as well as corrective actions steps
- Driving competitor analysis, designing new business model, RTM structure and sales strategy to achieve RTM project objects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 9+ years of core Sales/ Channel Management experience in top tier FMCG companies
- Experience in driving sales effectiveness tactic with a proven track record in designing Route-To-Market strategy and optimising business opportunity
- Strong knowledge in sales management (KA & GT) and converting insight/ data into sales strategy
- Solid understanding in distributor management in FMCG sector
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding presentation skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL235251 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.