Sales Administration and Logistic Officer
Our client is a French company with two of its well-established baby care product brands that distribute to the global market. They are currently looking for a Sales Administration & Logistic Officer to support their regional business.
As a Sales Administration, you are responsible generate and update daily sales order and reports, handling the logistic arrangement and deliveries with warehouse. Also, you have to follow up with outstanding payments and work with the accounting department for any invoice matters. Moreover, to organise bookings in collaboration with their distribution, retailers and partners. Last but not least, you will be assisting in office administration such as expense and other ad hoc task.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other related discipline
- A minimum 4 years of working experience in sales and sales admin
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP is a plus
- Independent with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM221759.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.