Sales Admin. Coordinator/ Officer, FMCG (Near native Mandarin)
Our client is a well established FMCG company in the industry. Hong Kong office acts as a strategic platform in developing China markets. To support the expansion plan of the sales team, they are now keen to hire a Sales Administrative Coordinator/ Officer to join the team.
Reporting to the Deputy Sales Director, you will support the team in preparing and managing all required documents/ reports for developing China market. You will establish close working relationship with key business parties in China. You will prepare sales analysis reports for internal sales team across Hong Kong & China. You will act as an important communication bridge between Hong Kong offices and China counterparts. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with sales administrative/ coordination experience who speak near native Mandarin to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree or above
- At least 2 years experience in sales administration/ coordination functions in retail/ FMCG sector
- Basic knowledge on ERP system is an advantage
- Good command in both English and Chinese (Near native Mandarin)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Occasional travel to China
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below