Risk Support Officer (Middle Office)- Banking, 20-25k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$20000 - HK$25000 per month|
Our Client is one of the Global Banks who is looking for a Middle Office officer (Risk Support) to support Risk Manager to monitor and manage business portfolios performance and ad-hoc projects.
- Develop and formulate acquisition/portfolio policies and conduct analysis to fine-tune the acquisition/portfolio management strategies in order to optimize risk and reward trade-off
- Conduct portfolio and collection management actions such as credit line changes, renewal, early warning alerts, stress test and loan loss forecast;
- Prepare regular portfolio quality review MIS and critical regulatory reporting with key commentary on portfolio trend highlights/key initiatives
- Ensure all credit processes are in compliance with company policies and requirements set out by the local as well as lead regulator through effective execution of control programs such as self-assessment, quality assurance, application audit
- Participate in various business, risk and system projects with close collaboration with other functions such as Product, Credit Operations, Technology, etc.
- Project oriented task.
- Degree holder in Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, Accounting, Economics or Mathematics
- Analytical and logical with proficiency in data analysis using statistical and/or database program such as SAS, Access or Excel (must be familiar with SAS)
- Highly numerate, good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with various business functions
- Ability to work under pressure and work independently
- And must be a team player as well
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only