Risk Control Analyst - Private banking (Start immediate)
|Location:||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
Our client is a global leading investment banking, they are looking for candidates (6 months contract) to support the Private Banking division in regulatory review project under the COO department. Reporting to the VP, you will help with review project to ensure documents are up to certain standards.
- Review on regulatory related subjects
- Ensure documents aligned with local and global standard and the Investment Suitability (IS) Framework
- Comprehensive IS profiles for all clients
- Pre-Trade Disclosures as applicable
- Perform end to end transaction suitability requirements
- Minimum 2 years in banking, private banking preferred
- Experience in control and transaction monitoring is a must
- Familiar with Investment Suitability is highly preferred
- Candidates with an Audit background with Private Banking will also be considered
- Fluent to native English, Cantonese and understand Mandarin
What you'll be offered...
- Competitive salary up to 30K
- Great exposure in global leading PB
- Solid experience in Defence, Advisory, Assurance & Governance team
Please contact Jenny Yuen on +852 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.