Risk Analyst (US Bank), 50- 51k, Immediately Available
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our Client is one of the well recognised Banks who is now looking for a Risk Analyst to join their Project team
Serves as a risk analyst for the Business responsible for assisting with internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with different Function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply manual surveillance / review program solutions that meet function/business/product and customer needs in a manner consistent with the program framework. Primary responsibilities include monitoring compliance risk behaviors to the supported function/business/product to assist the function/business/product to comply with relevant rules/laws.
Key Activities include:
- Assisting and supporting senior staff in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of review programs by
- Performing manual surveillance activities to detect possible breaches to Regulatory requirements or Policies and to escalate accurately and timely to business seniors.
- Assisting with investigations, reconciliation procedures and preparing routine correspondence.
- Assisting with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations.
- Researching rules/rule changes and implements policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules.
- Creating and maintaining reports for control, tracking, and analysis purposes and ensuring appropriate and secure retention of documents.
- Preparing, editing and maintaining manual surveillance / review program related materials.
- Coordinating, track and time manage policy and other manual surveillance / review program initiatives.
- Interacting and working with other departments or functions (including ICRM), as necessary.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree; some experience in a financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm
- Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Some knowledge of compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Some knowledge in area of focus
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only