Risk Analyst - International Bank
Our client is a Top-Tier International Bank with diversified businesses including retail, commercial and wealth management businesses. They are currently seeking for an Risk Analyst joint their team.
Directly reporting to the Senior Manager, the role need to focus on
- Monitor and manage Unsecured portfolios performance, including Credit Card & Personal Loans
- Prepare regular MIS & regulatory reporting
- Perform regular monitoring on the performance of the unsecured lending portfolios
- Participate in various stresses testing exercise with other functions such as modeler
To qualify, individuals must possess
- Bachelor or post-graduate degree, other related quantitative disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of risk management experience in Unsecured Lending Products
- Sound knowledge in SAS programming is a must
Interested parties, please contact Winnie Shi on (852) 3103 4321 / email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.