Revenue Analyst, international law firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$20000.00 - HK$23000.00 per month|
Our client is an international law firm, providing legal advice to major business and financial centres all over the globe. They are looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the billing process and to ensure the bills are accurate in a timely manner. You will work closely with fee earners/ legal secretaries and handle queries from clients. You will also handle the revenue collection and related month-end closing duties such as bad debt provision schedules and journal preparation.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- At least 2 years' related experience, preferably in law firm or professional services
- Ability to work under time pressure and independently
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Organised, methodical approach to work, with a strong focus on accuracy and quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please contact Bonnie Chang at (852) 3103 4368 or email your resume or click in APPLY NOW button, quoting reference number BC 34388. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
ent computer skills (specifically Microsoft Excel)