Retail Solutions Lead
My client is one of the biggest cosmetic MNC in the world, they are looking for APAC Retail Technology Lead to join their APAC IT Development.
- Oversee all retail and consumer facing applications and implementation of projects that contributes to the improvement and standardization of the business, technology infrastructure and/or systems and applications in alignment with business and user needs.
- Has deep understanding of the Retail, and OmniChannel business and available technologies to support Retail strategies
- Complete basic project management tasks including project plans, timelines, cost / benefit analysis, and project updates
- Deliver large scale digital and retail transformation projects on a country and regional scale, working closely with stakeholders such as key business leaders Senior Executives, and various functional teams within IT organization to achieve business goals
- Manage vendors and have operational oversight for delivering innovative, effective and sustainable solutions in the region
- Support in the ongoing maintenance and business as usual work required of each Retail solution
- Work with business to support process improvement and data analysis needs and ensure timely communication to business stakeholders regarding system / process changes, training updates and other pertinent related information
- Collaborate with Business Units and IT application development teams in project management, requirements study and testing according to established procedures
- Mobilize large teams and drive both internal and external parties commit to their work responsibility and project deadline
- Ensure consistent communication to all stakeholders across all levels on project status, issues and risk reporting
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Min 10 years of experience in Project Management and large scale implementation projects
- Retail working experience is a must
- Experience working across both the Retail, Omni, and Consumer facing business and IT to deliver high touch solutions
- Min 8 years of solid experience in retail technology projects implementation
- Strong analytical mindset and able to manage complexity with good problem solving skills
- Strong communication and people skills, enjoy hosting and presenting in front of big group
- High attention to detail and attentive to risk
- Ability to work independently on complex tasks which require analysis and action.
- Ability to work well with employees and user community at all levels of the company, especially with senior business leaders
- Fluency in English (Mandarin preferred)
- Flexible to travel