Retail Operations Manager, Luxury Watches
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$360000 - HK$456000 per annum + Year-end Bonus|
Our client is a leading watches and jewelry retailer. It has been a significant role in the luxury industry with coverage on major prestige brands. To expand the business, we are now hiring an Operations Manager to join the retail team.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will have to manage more than 20 watches boutiques in Hong Kong and Macau. You will need to lead a team of frontline sales staff to deliver high standard customer service, maintain the brand's client relationship and all store operational issues. You will also have to come up with effective KPI, commission schemes and set up operations procedures to assist with the company's sales operations.
To qualify, you must possess:
- At least 7 years of hands on retail operations/ sales experience, preferably from luxury industry
- Excellent communications skills with proficient written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proven sales track-record will be regarded as an advantage
- Being hands on, fast paced and strategical to cope with the fast changing retail environment
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 218963
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.