Retail Manager, Fashion (Retail Operations)
Our client is a US luxury fashion retailer with a well established and growing brand. With a successful marketing strategy, they are able to further develop their brand awareness in the region. To further support their business here in Hong Kong, they are now keen to hire a Retail Manager to lead the operation and sales management.
Reporting to the Retail Director, you will be the key person to review and formulate retail business plans and strategies. You will oversee the operations of the 4-5 POS in Hong Kong including merchandising, manpower, training, inventory planning etc. You will work closely with the marketing team in preparing promotion and advertising campaigns. You will assist in store opening and store relocation duties. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with solid retail operations experiences to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- High diploma holder or above
- At least 6 years experience in retail business management
- Strong experience in handling multi-stores is essential
- Good command in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below