Retail IT Analyst
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the biggest luxury retail in the world, they are actively looking for Retail IT Analyst to strengthen their APAC IT team.
- Be the key account manager of internal departments including Finance, HR and Legal
- Perform System enhancement and development project
- Work with other APAC/EMEA/US IT teams to resolve end-to-end issues reported by APAC business
- Manage hardware vendors to complete store hardware purchases and replacements
- Cooperate with Global IT to adopt and streamline global retail processes
- Train Helpdesk teams and offshore consultants on Retail systems support
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree or above holder in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- A minimal of 3 year's experience as an IT Analyst
- Strong IT retail application experience
- Knowledge in mobile apps, traffic counters or store hardware would be an advantage
- Ability to work well in a team and in a multinational organization.
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written