Retail Design Manager, APAC (Store planning & project/ VM)
Our client is one of the major players in the beverage industry. Armed with numbers of well-known brands and a wide range of product portfolio, the company is aggressively growing in the region. Hong Kong acts an APAC regional office of Asia. To support the growth of their travel retail business, they are now keen to hire a Retail Design Manager (Contract) to oversee the retail store planning and development projects across APAC countries.
Reporting to Director, you will plan and lead the in-store activation projects across different travel retail markets. You will localise merchandising projects base on global directions and brand image guidelines. You will work closely with agencies and suppliers in managing time-line, costing, quality and etc. You will work closely with internal parties and different business units in launching different scale of projects. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with solid project management and retail design experience to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree or above
- At least 4 years experiences in managing retail store planning and development projects
- Open for candidates from different industries or agencies side
- Experience in managing retail store projects will be an advantage
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below