Retail Business Analyst
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$45000 per annum|
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Study project objectives by gathering business and functional requirements, and evaluating output requirements / formats.
- Design new systems / processes by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications.
- Establish project budgets and define detail project plans.
- Coordinate effort among project resources (from both internal and external teams).
- Perform a liaison function between Business and the technical teams.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities, identifying risk areas, and executing corrective actions.
- Manage project changes with appropriate escalation and mitigation.
- Ensure project documentation are complete and properly archived.
- Maintain user documentation and train users.
- Review and assess results at project closing.
- Coordinate project handover activities, from project team to application maintenance teams.
- Manage stakeholder expectation and constantly maintain a positive relationship with Business.
- University degree
- With 5 years related experience
- Familiar with luxury retail industry and its related business processes
- Hands-on experience with Micros and Qliksense or similar retail solutions
- Good understanding of project management life cycle
- Proven experience in change management
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in vendor management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and prioritize tasks
- High level of initiative and able to manage multiple tasks
- Organized and self-motivated, with proven rapid learning capability
- A team player and team builder
- Strong customer orientation and culturally sensitive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Working experience in Multinational Corporation (at a regional level) is a MUST