Responsible Officer - SFC Type 4, 9
Our client, a leading PRC Asset Management is looking for a RO Type 4,9 to join their high caliber team.
- Act as Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC Type 9 regulated activities and SFC key investment personnel which possess at least five years investment experience managing unit trusts or other public funds with reputable institutions
- Participate in networking activities to enhance clients and formulate strategies
- Be abreast SFC regulations and licensing matters
- Work with sales team to identify new product opportunities
- Degree Holder in Finance or Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in asset management relating to portfolio management and fund operation and product development.
- Holder of SFC Type 4, 9 Licenses
- Sound knowledge of SFO regulations and guidelines
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)