Research Manager - B2B
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a leading platform for professional engagement and learning with a global client base of financial services and corporates worldwide. Due to increased growth, especially within the Asian region, they are now hiring a Research Manager.
Reporting to the functional head based in HK, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to project manage client requests. This department manages end to end research projects including survey writing, editing, fielding and data compilation. In this role, you will also be responsible for building client relationships as well as leading a team of associates to deliver projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in market research and survey design, including experience with online survey platforms
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a case logically
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Keen analytic outlook, strong at creative problem solving
- Experience in analyzing results and presenting to stakeholders
- An understanding of professional services, or experience from management consulting, investment banking, or research agencies
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT225765.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.