- Financial Information company
- Rapid International Growth
- Company committed to professional development for its employees
The company powers business growth for financial and professional services firm worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decision based on the strongest evidence
As part of the research team based in the Hong Kong office, you will be primarily focused on building relationships with, researching, and updated information on Korean-based intuitional investors. Some of the responsibilities may include to profile and monitor the activity of Asian investors, carrying out detailed research via the telephone and meetings to develop the research platform, and producing high quality data-driven reports and analysis particularly in relation to investor activity.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelors' degree
- The ability to be highly analytical and enjoy producing short market updates
- Ability to speak Korean (Native) and English
- Willing to take initiative with analytical skills
- Team player attitude
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritise
Please contact Jesse Cheng on 3101-3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.