Repair Service Assistant Manager, Consumer Electronics
Our client is a well-known home appliance brand. They are keen to improve customer satisfaction by providing outstanding post-sales and repair service.
A new role is therefore created to focus on improving the technical repair work process. The job incumbent will focus on
- Technician team supervision on daily operations in order to fulfill service level agreement
- Conduct analysis and improvement planning on workflow and system, identify improvement areas to enhance productivity and operation excellence
- Assist to manage budget and the local product warranty claims
- Investigate root cause of product safety issues/ defection, provide recommendations to avoid recurrence and write reports
- Review job sheet and quotation, to reduce technician's repair TAT target
- Spare parts inventory control
- Work closely with brand team for product technical issues
- Interface with customers and suppliers on technical support aspects
- Provide product and technical training to technicians and CS team
- High Diploma or above in Electronic & Electrical Engineering disciplines
- At least 6 years' experience in home appliance industry
- Well organized and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, determined, patient and customer-oriented
- Good PC skills, analytical and numerate
- Good command in both spoken and written Cantonese and English, Mandarin is preferred.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC242297
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.