Relationship Manager support
Our client is an International Financial Services firm, with an established whilst expanding presence in Hong Kong. They are currently looking a strong candidate to work as a Assistant Relationship Manager.
To build strong relationships with distribution IFA's (Insurance brokers), institutions (as required), the Hong Kong Sales Team and office colleagues. Provide both a reactive and proactive sales support service as required and directed, with the ownership of issues through to resolution adding value to the sales function and actively contributing to the achievement of regional and group sales objectives and targets
- Experience of working within a sales support role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to think on your feet and outside the box to obtain the best resolution to challenges faced
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused
- Strong knowledge of OMI, it's Sales Structure, solutions and target markets
Interested parties, please send your updated resume (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number 221122.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.