Relationship Manager, SME, Commercial Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This bank is famous for its fasting expanding business over the years and currently one of the largest lender within the region in terms of total assets. Due to business needs, an experienced relationship manager is needed to join their Commercial Banking department focusing on developing a portfolio of SME customer portfolio.
You will contribute to the achievement of business objectives, budgeted revenue targets, by effectively managing and developing business relationships with borrowing customers in SME segment. You will strategically deliver customized one stop solutions to solve clients' enquiries, conduct business meetings to deepen business penetration, prepare high quality business credit applications for new and existing customers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Previous experience as a Relationship Manager from Business / Commercial Banking
- 5+ years of experience covering Small Cap & Mid Cap companies
- Client service oriented, strong communication and influencing skills
- Credit knowledge and familiar with credit proposals
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Experienced Relationship Managers from Retail Banking with strong investment product knowledge and sales experience would also be considered
To apply for this role, click 'apply now'. For a confidential discussion on this role or more career opportunities, please contact Alfred To on +852 3103 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org