FI / NBFI Relationship Manager (Virtual Bank)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$50000 - HK$60000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a rapidly expanding Virtual Bank. With their extensive growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber Relationship Manager to join their Corporate Banking department focused on further developing their FI portfolio.
Reporting directly to the head of the department, you will play an active role in contributing to achieving business objectives by effectively managing and expanding the portfolio of Banking and Non-Bank FI (NBFI) clients. You will explore new business opportunities and establish new relationships within FI and NBFI segment by proactively soliciting new clients and leveraging existing partnerships with the bank. You will strategically deliver customized one stop solutions to solve clients' enquiries, conduct business meetings to deepen business penetration, prepare high quality business credit applications for new and existing customers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience as a Relationship Manager covering Banks, Financial Institutions, Non-Bank FI (NBFI) and/or Corporate Banking portfolio
- Credit knowledge and familiar with credit proposals
- Client service oriented, highly-motivated and driven individual
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311/ email@example.com quoting reference number CY 242131 or APPLY NOW here
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only