Relationship Manager (MNC/MME/SME)
Our client is a local Banking Group, based in Hong Kong, covering products and services from corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services, provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers.
With an aim to expand the department in 2018, mutliple headcounts are available within their Finanical Instituion / Commerical / SME team for Relationship Managers
Reporting to the line manager, you will be managing and developing a portoflio of clients with an aim to deepen and broaden relationships with our clients to achieve various individual business targets and contribute to the team performance.
In addition, prepare credit proposals and approve credit facilities in accordance with discretionary authority, conduct regular review and take proactive measures to ensure credit quality. Last but not least, you will be tasked to provide guidance, coaching and support to junior members.
In order to qualify for the position, individuals must posses:
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline or other relevant qualifications with 5 years' experience in relationship management
- Passes in HKSI and relevant insurance licensing examinations preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong self-motivation
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Interested parties, please send your updated resume (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number KL 201719.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.