Relationship Manager, Mid-Cap
Our client is a reputable Chinese Banking Group with a well-established Commercial Banking business. Due to business expansion, they are looking for an experienced relationship manager to join on developing and managing a portfolio of SME and Mid Cap customers.
Reporting to the Team Head, you will contribute to the achievement of business objectives by effectively managing and developing business relationships with borrowing customers in Commercial Banking Mid Cap segment. You will strategically deliver customized one stop solutions to solve clients' inquiries, conduct business meetings to deepen business penetration, perform credit activities including credit appraisal, annual review, liaise with other operation division for loan booking, prepare credit proposals & credit risk analysis and cross-sell suitable banking products and services to SME and Commercial Banking customers.
To meet the challenge, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years' experience in commercial lending and trade financing with well-developed business connections
- Possess broad and in-depth knowledge of the principles of commercial credit and the bank's lending policies and standards
- Strong analytical skills and credit sense in analyzing relevant data from clients' portfolio and market in order to determine the credit worthiness
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311/ email@example.com quoting reference number CY 246413 or APPLY NOW here
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only