Relationship Manager, (FI)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$45000.00 - HK$70000.00 per month|
Our client is a Local Banking Group, providing a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions, from including bilateral and syndication loans, project financing, property development financing, property investment loans, working capital financing, trade financing, cash management to treasury products. They are currently looking for experienced banking candidates to join them as a Relationship Manager.
Reporting to the line manager, candidate will be responsible for building and managing a portfolio of financial institution clients, whilst implementing business plans and explore business opportunities to grow the Bank's market share and business, and to evaluate regularly the quality of products & services of financial institution clients' portfolio
In order to qualify for this role, candidates must possess:
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting OR a related discipline
- Minimum of 4-6 years' relevant experience in relationship management, preferably with major banks / financial services institutions
- Fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance preferred
- Strong customer orientation with good knowledge of trade finance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to email@example.com (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number KL 46003.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.