Relationship Manager (Commercial)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per month|
Our client is a well-known banking group with strong presence in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Commercial department as Relationship Manager.
Reporting directly to the department head, your prime responsibility will be to manage and develop a portfolio of corporate banking customers, to conduct regular review and take proactive measures to ensure credit quality as well as prepare credit proposals and approve credit facilities.
On the management side, you will be expected to provide guidance, coaching and support to junior members of the team, acting as the bridge and centre point of communication between the seniors and the juniors with the department.
To qualify for this role, candidates must possess:
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance with 5 years' experience in relationship management, preferably in financial institutions
- Passes in HKSI and relevant insurance licensing examinations preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong self-motivation
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number KL 45015. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.