Relationship Manager, Blue Chips, Corporate Banking
This bank is well known for its strong financial product offerings and wide market coverage. Due to business needs, an experienced Relationship Manager is needed to join their Corporate Banking division focusing on developing the Blue Chips and Large Corporate portfolio.
You will directly manage key corporate client accounts with the aim to grow business relationships and achieve budgeted revenue targets of the team. You will conduct in-depth financial and credit assessments, with customised credit proposals to solve clients' needs. Your will lead business meetings and communicate with clients regularly on a ad-hoc basis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Previous experience as a Relationship Manager within Corporate Banking
- 5+ years of experience covering Large Corporate, Blue Chip companies
- Knowledge in trade finance, treasury, loan, cash products
- Detail oriented and familiar with preparing credit proposals for corporate clients
- Team player in achieving team targets
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply for this role, click 'apply now'. For a confidential discussion on this role or more career opportunities, please contact Alfred To on +852 3103 4343 or email email@example.com