Regulatory Reporting Manager - Private Banking
- Well-established Private Bank
- Excellent remuneration package & benefits
- Work-life balance
Our client is an established Private Bank with strong business presence in Europe and US. Due to internal restructuring, they are currently looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to Head of Regulatory Reporting, you will be responsible for the preparation of financial reporting package as well as regulatory reports. You will prepare full sets of HKMA returns such as Asset & Liabilities, Maturity Profile, Interest Rate Risk, and Certificate of Compliance etc. In addition, you will participate in annual budget and quarterly forecast process and the system enhancement projects for UAT testing. As a Regulatory Reporting Manager, you are also expected to handle other ad hoc. tasks such as tax matters.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience gained from international banks, preferably with big4 audit background
- Hands on experience in preparing HKMA returns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.