Regulatory Reporting Manager (Open to big4)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Well-established Foreign Bank
- Excellent remuneration package & benefits
- Work-life balance
Our client is an established Foreign Bank with a strong business presence in Europe and US. Due to internal restructuring, they are currently looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to Head of Regulatory Reporting, you will be responsible for the preparation of financial reporting package as well as regulatory reports. You will prepare HKMA returns such as Asset & Liabilities, Mainland Activities, Interest Rate Risk, and Liquidity etc. In addition, you will participate in the annual budget and quarterly forecast process and the system enhancement projects for UAT testing. As a Regulatory Reporting Manager, you are also expected to handle other ad hoc. tasks such as tax matters.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience gained from banking industry
- Open to Big4 candidates
- Hands on experience in preparing HKMA returns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.