Regulatory Compliance, Assistant Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a fast growing mid-sized corporate bank in HK. They are currently expanding the regulatory compliance team and looking for an experienced compliance officer to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be hands on working on regulatory compliance matters including reporting to HKMA, ensuring the bank's compliance policies are with all applicable laws and regulations under SPM Guidelines, FATCA and CRS. This role will have great exposure in general compliance as working in a small team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with a relevant professional qualification
- At least 2 years' compliance experience in regulatory compliance for banks
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Team management experience is a plus
Contact Janae Chan (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW button. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.