Regional Treasury Manager -MNC
Our client is a reputable MNC (US listed). To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a highly competent Regional Treasury Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, your responsibilities include:
- Lead the treasury team
- Supervise day-to-day treasury operation and cash management
- Working closely with Finance team on project funding decisions and financial projections
- Review loan and funding documents
- Manage foreign exchange and interest rate risk, and FX hedging across APAC
- Prepare and submit treasury reports for senior management review
- Advise on tax issues regarding investments & M&A projects
- Manage and liaise with banks for funding and investment decisions
- Being a strong business partner with stakeholders across different regions
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Certifed Tax qualifications (CTM or CTP) are highly preferred
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is preferred
- At least 5-10 years of experience with preferably in sizable MNC or US listed companies
- Solid experiences in Retail, FMCG and Trading related industries are highly preferred
- Exposure to US Market will be at an advantage
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 OR Email: email@example.com OR click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.