Regional Training Manager, F&B
Our client, a world leader in the F&B industry, is looking to hire a Regional Training Manager to implement international training strategy and initiatives across the region.
Base in Singapore and reporting into the Sales Director, you will identify and develop key training projects based on the needs of markets. You will support and enhance training strategies/plans/methods within the region. You will ensure the consistency of all training programs and support the online training programs in respective countries. You will work with the Director to identify key challenges & opportunities in the retail outlets and address the issues to achieve operational excellence. You will also help to present high-level Management Training courses across the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a training environment, preferably in F&B, retail or hospitality sector
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment independently and multi- task
- Strong stakeholder's engagement
- Ability to travel extensively
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number GW43259 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117