Regional Support for Investment Firm (Immed Available Prefer)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$30000 per month|
Our Client is a Global Investment Company. They are currently looking to hire an APAC Regional Support to strengthen the team.
- Responsible for providing first line application production support for the equity business, futures trading or operations, outside working hours if required.
- Manage, resolve and investigate production system issues with system vendors and follow through the cases, mainly focused on equity trading systems, futures systems, settlement back office systems, web portal or business reporting systems.
- Assist in project management of application development projects as according to project management processes.
- Perform health check and maintain the system stability and availability for local and global markets.
- Provide phone or remote support in non-office hour in case required.
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in first line application support
- Working experience in investment bank, brokerage or system vendor is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of equity / futures trading and settlement system functionality, operation flow, HKEx and global market connectivity is preferred
- Team player, responsible, independent, self-starter, motivated, multitasking and able to take initiative to get projects completed.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin; knowledge of Simplified Chinese a plus
If you are interested and feel confident on this job role. Please feel free to apply directly here or send an email to email@example.com Thanks