Regional Supply Planner - FMCG MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$208000 - HK$260000 per annum|
My client is a well-known multinational FMCG company with a long history as the market leader. With its revenue more than 120 billion USD in last fiscal year, they are a stable and constantly improving group. Looking to enhance its supply chain process, they are now looking for talents with high potential to join their team as Regional Supply Planner. Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Supply Planner.
You will be responsible for supporting the supply planning of the assign product category. You will be coordinating with vendors, factory, logistics and procurement to manage supply chain process and inventory level. As a Regional Supply Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing supply plan, order forecast and supply schedule for the assigned product category
- Monitoring and achieving major KPIs based on analysis and forecast
- Coordinating with internal stake holders such as vendors, factory, logistics and procurement
- Handling shipping documents, supplier invoices and other documentation for smooth supply chain process
- Supporting another ad-hoc needs of the supply planning team
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of supply chain planning experience
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Supply Planner
- Experience coordinating with vendors or manufacturer will be an advantage
- Energetic, flexible, open minded and good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English; Putonghua is a must
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC236922.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.