Regional Supply Chain Executive - Consumer Goods
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$221000.00 - HK$325000 per annum|
My client is a top tier consumer goods manufacturer globally. With business growing stably in past 5 consecutive years, they have a respectful working environment and great work-life balance. Looking to strengthen their client relationship, they are in search of a Supply Chain Executive to support their growing business.
You will be responsible for supporting the supply planning of the assign product category. You will be coordinating with suppliers, sales and logistics team to manage supply chain process and inventory level. As a Supply Chain Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing supply plan in related to suppliers and manufacturer's production capacity for the assigned product category
- Coordinating with internal stake holders such as vendors, factory, logistics and procurement
- Ensuring healthy stock level across global market
- Monitoring suppliers and 3PL's performance through major KPIS
- Supporting another ad-hoc needs of the supply planning team
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of planning experience within the supply chain field
- Experience coordinating with suppliers or manufacturer will be an advantage
- Accountable, proactive, independent and good presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 239664.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.