Regional Supply Chain Director - US premium FMCG
Our client is a leading premium FMCG goods company with various brands under its umbrella. It is counted as 1 of the 5 biggest category brands in the region and is also knows for some of the first innovations in the industry. The company has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, they are currently looking for Regional Supply Chain Director to further leverage the growing business in APAC.
You will be responsible for all the supply chain transformation and improvement strategy in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As a Regional Supply Chain Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the senior leadership team to design and drive business improvement strategy
- Managing the relationship with suppliers to enhance operation efficiency, improve logistics and supply chain plans
- Formulating high-impact cost and quality control tactic for the APAC market with a good understanding of market dynamics
- Evaluating the current procurement, demand and supply planning process and provide business optimization solutions
- Developing the best practice, management process and operating procedures to maximize effectiveness
- Associating with top management and develop business transformation strategies and plans in line with business objectives
To Qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 12 or more years' experience in a consultancy role at the regional/ global level
- Experience with supply chain function in multi-national companies
- Strong experience in driving business transformation & improvement strategy in fast-paced environments
- Outstanding business acumen, excellent in key stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
Please contact Anki Lau on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL227535.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.