Regional Supply Chain Director - European FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$1100000.00 - HK$1400000.00 per annum|
- Global FMCG Company
- Transformation & Process Improvement Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Culture
Our client is one of the marketing leading International FMCG company, headquartered in Europe. They have business across the world, and it has been overachieving the business target in past few years in Hong Kong. The company has strong business growth in the Asia market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, they are currently looking for Regional Supply Chain Director to further leverage the growing business.
You will be responsible for all the Supply Chain transformation and improvement strategy in line with the commercial objective for the Asia market. As a Regional Supply Chain Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the senior leadership team to design and drive business improvement strategy
- Managing the relationship with suppliers to enhance operation efficiency, improve logistics and supply chain plans
- Formulating high-impact cost and quality control tactic for the Asia market with a good understanding of market dynamics
- Evaluating the current procurement, demand and supply planning process and provide business optimisation solutions
- Developing the best practice, management process and operating procedures to maximise effectiveness
- Associating with top management and develop business transformation strategies and plans in line with business objectives
To Qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 13 or more years' experience in a Supply Chain management role at the regional level in multi-national FMCG companies
- Strong experience in driving Supply Chain transformation & improvement strategy in fast-paced environments
- Outstanding business acumen, excellent in key stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL236344 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.