Regional Senior Marketing Manager, APAC - MNC FMCG
- Newly created APAC leadership role
- Global and energetic team
- Collaborative and people-oriented culture
Our client is a famous global consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in the US. They are a leading consumer product company, and they generated sales over US 4 billion last year. The company is famous for their people-oriented team culture with business presence over 100 countries. With the Asia business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Regional Senior Marketing Manager for Asia Pacific market.
You will be responsible for designing and leading the development of Brand Marketing and Category strategies to expand the business market share and maximise opportunities across APAC. As a Regional Senior Marketing Manager, APAC based in Hong Kong, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Headquarter to build the APAC brand marketing strategy as a Brand Owner, enhancing brand awareness and setting APAC brand objectives
- Collaborating and influencing local marketing teams and the Global team to drive the APAC brand campaign tactics and launches
- Leading and driving category, competitor, brand and consumer analysis projects to identify business opportunities
- Understanding local market dynamics, distributions channels and setting best practice and guidelines to the local markets within the region
- Communicating with other regional departments, formulating APAC product portfolio and key product launch projects
- Designing metrics to monitor business performance and productivity
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 12+ years of core brand marketing experience in the FMCG/ consumer product sector
- Experience in regional/ APAC role with a proven track record in driving effective brand strategy
- Solid experience in partnering with Global team and local market in an international and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding key stakeholder management skills with strong entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent communication, people and influencing skills
- Solution-oriented, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL232729 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.