Assistant Manager, Internal Control US listed company
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$520000.00 - HK$546000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-established US listed company and world's leading provider in their discipline. They are looking for Internal Control Manager to join their regional finance team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Director, you are responsible for the internal control reviews, identifying potential issues, and developing recommendations through working with sub-region and country teams to facilitate completion of SOX processes. You will also need to prepare the internal control and risk management reports, to identify enhancement opportunities as well as participating in the enhancement project. Your responsibility also includes providing training and guidance to sub-regions as well as presentation files and materials for various meetings.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Finance/Business or related disciplines
- Professional accounting qualification preferred
- At least 4 years' of relevant experience, Big 4 experience is a must
- Experience in internal audit / SOX with MNCs or US Companies is a preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate with senior management
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Occasional travelling is needed (less than 30%)
Please contact Bonnie Chang at (852) 3103 4368 or email@example.com or click in APPLY NOW button, quoting reference number BC 34388. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.