Regional Sales Manager - Wine & Spirit
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$660000 - HK$840000 per annum|
My client is a globally well-known wine and spirit company. With revenue close to 50 billion HKD in the last financial year, they have strong business network and stable market share. Looking to strengthen their sales performance, they are now in search of a Regional Sales Manager to manage existing distributors across the North Asia market.
You will be managing sales activity through distributor management within the North Asia market. You will be maximizing sales opportunities and supporting marketing activities to achieve sales target. As Regional Sales Manager, your responsibility will include:
- Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies within the North Asia market
- Managing and monitoring distributor's sales and performance
- Building connections with existing clients or key accounts to encourage further sales
- Supporting and contributing to distributor's sales or trade marketing activities
- Recognising market trend and opportunities to further adjust business strategies
- Conducting regular reports and monitor performance against target target or budget
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with more than 6 years of sales experience within the FMCG industry
- Experience with beverage or wine & spirit product will be an advantage
- Experience with distributor management or regional market will be an advantage
- Open minded, flexible, independent and strong communication skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 239040.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.