Regional Sales Manager - Spirit Company / FMCG
Our client is a Spirits Company with strong presence in Asia market. The company is in a game-changing mode and plans to grow its business over the next 3 years aggressively. With a critical focus on the Asia market, the company has created an outstanding opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to lead the regional business and business development for this vital phase.
You will spearhead the business for North Asia. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage distributors and take ownership of the total sales and marketing strategy for the business in North Asia
- Monitor and manage brand market share, P&L, A&P and annual budget process
- Coaching business partner to enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share
- Analyse and review market research data and working on action plan accordingly
- Formulate and drive annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
- Provide trade marketing support, liaising with the distributor, retailer, wholesaler
- Take full responsibility of actions and coach the partner to optimise the effectiveness of sales and marketing program as well as correct implementation
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of sales and distributor management experience in FMCG sector
- Experience with spirit products will be an advantage
- Strong track record of sales management along with good understanding of brand marketing in FMCG sector
- Independent, well-structure, presentable with good business sense
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 239640.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.