Regional Sales Manager, SEA & HK - MNC Construction
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$780000 - HK$920000 per annum|
- Durable technology product
- Team management role
- Data-driven sales tactics
Our client is a European durable technology goods company with a strong presence in creating automation product with rapid growth in market share in the past few years across the Asia market. The company has strong business growth in the Asia and HK market, and it's one of the world-class manufacturer in Asia. With the rapid business growth, the company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to leverage Asia's winning business further.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a holistic sales, key account and new business development strategy for Asia and HK markets. As a Regional Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 10, collaborating with business partners, driving sales performance and taking ownership of the total sales strategy for the business in Asia
- Developing & implementing Key Account strategies and initiatives, maximizing business performance
- Collaborating with the management team to design trade strategy, closely partnering with key clients, identifying new business partners and sales channels
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activities, attending trade fairs and commercial events
- Optimizing the effectiveness of Key Account and New Business Development strategy, initiating and managing the implementation of the all-round sales strategy
- Preparing accurate sales reports, trading activities and market analysis for the management team to review and work on action plan accordingly
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 7+ years of experience in Sales/ Key Account Management in the Building Material/ Lighting/ Audio product sector
- Experience in team management, designing and driving Regional Sales tactic with a proven track record in developing data-driven Sales and Key Account strategy in the Building & Construction industry
- Excellent communication skills with a solid entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
*Role-based in Hong Kong, required occasional travel.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL248639.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified