Regional Sales Director - Marketing Services
- International market leader
- Dynamic company with excellent work culture
- APAC role with a focus on SEA
Headquartered in Europe, our client is a global leader in the design and implementation of loyalty programs for the retail industry. They are a market leader in this sector and have seen continued double-digit year on year growth. Due to increased opportunity within this realm, they are currently seeking a Regional Sales Director.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies for the region. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you will identify new business opportunities and form strategic partnerships focusing on clients in the retail sector. You will present to C-level executives in the region and demonstrate how data and insight-driven marketing strategies will increase revenue and value for their businesses. Adopting a customized approach, you will offer clients unparalleled services and value-based solutions meeting their unique business needs.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 8-10 years of sales and business development experience within Asia; experience from the FMCG / retail / consumer durables / marketing sector or solution-selling experience highly desirable.
- A proven track record of value-based selling as well as an understanding of loyalty marketing
- Proven business development success selling marketing solutions to VP, CMO and CEO level clients
- Strong presentation skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English. Additional Asian languages an advantage.
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number LT231796.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.