Regional Sales Director - Financial / Legal Intelligence
Our client is a well-known global business information provider with offices worldwide. An exceptional opportunity now exists for an experienced leader to join their team as Regional Sales Director.
Reporting to a Global Business Director, you will manage a team of sales and account managers within the North Asia region who are responsible for acquiring and maintaining new and existing clients. In your role, you will work closely with the team to deliver on revenue targets by identifying new business opportunities in the market and helping each colleague maximize sales. Your success will be determined by how well you focus on training, coaching and mentoring your team to successfully drive financial performance across the region. This will involve monitoring sales activity and results, as well as key metrics and performance indexes.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At minimum of 8-10 years' solution-sales experience from a business information provider selling to financial services and corporates
- At least 3-5 years' of sales team management experience
- A strong understanding of how to lead, manage and motivate a sales team while maintaining strong team dynamics
- An ability to turnaround poor performance when needed
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and time management skills
- Fluent English communication skills, while additional Asian languages would be an advantage
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT234027.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.