Regional Revenue Director - Hospitality Group
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$700000.00 - HK$800000.00 per annum|
Our client is a hotel group with properties in Hong Kong and China. Due to recent acquisitions, they are currently hiring a Regional Revenue Director to manage a combined portfolio.
Reporting to the Global Director of Revenue, you will be responsible for maximizing and implementing revenue management operations, procedures and best practices across the portfolio of hotels in the region. This will involve the application of specialist techniques, systems and processes to ensure each hotel has clearly defined revenue management and distribution strategies. In this role, you also be tasked with leading and managing hotel and revenue teams to drive high levels of performance while ensuring that the right structures are in place. You will deliver effective budgeting, forecasting and support overall business planning in the region through strong data analysis and market intelligence. This involves developing, monitoring and adjusting sales and pricing strategies based on sound commercial judgment through effective analysis to ensure targets are achieved. Your success will be measured in driving incremental revenue and market share performance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 6-8 years' experience within a revenue function with a demonstrable track record of managing a growing portfolio of hotels (including Owners relationship experience)
- Team management experience
- Strong understanding of the hospitality and travel industry
- Superior organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of global large-scale revenue management platform systems ideal
- Fluent English language skills, with Chinese an advantage
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT59938.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.