Regional Retail/ VM/ Store Designer, APAC (Travel Retail)
|Location:||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$45000 per month|
Our client is a leading worldwide beverage company with a well established and growing brand. With a successful marketing strategy, they are able to further develop their brand awareness in a global exposure. To further develop their business in Asia, they are now keen to hire a Regional Retail Designer to support the travel retail business across APAC.
In this position, you will support the headquarter in localising retail design projects across APAC regions. On the design side, you will support on conceptual project development and research by conducting interior drawings. On the project management side, you will coordinate with external vendors and contractors on store project managements. You will closely monitor APAC travel retail projects and make sure they are finished within the agreed timeline and budget. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with interior design and project management experience in retail to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Diploma or above in Architecture, Interior Design, Design or related discipline
- At least 4 years experience in retail projects design or management
- Experience in working in a regional role will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Auto-CAD, Sketch up, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Frequent travel is required
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below