Regional Retail Director
Our Client is a well-established global retail brand and they are now looking for a Regional Director for their application development arm.
As a Regional Director, you will be the key person to provide regional strategies to develop and maintain legacy applications and new systems for APAC region. You will lead an Application Development team to build regional applications effectively to meet the business needs in the region. You will drive the retail and production support activities in APAC. You will communicate closely with global, regional and local management leaders to ensure all implementations are at high standard.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information systems, or IT related discipline
- With more than 15 years of work experience in IT industry with large retail exposure in MNCs
- Experience in ITLT best practice in SDLC
- Knowledge of and experienced in DevOps and Agile development methodology; Tools: JIRA, ConnectALL, etc.
- Possession of DevOps with ITIL and SDLC certifications would be beneficial
- Extensive project management, budget management, problem management, release and deployment management skills
- Proficient communication and written skills in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, please contact Fiona Mak at 3103 4303 and send your application to Fiona.email@example.com or click "APPLY NOW".
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.