Regional Product QC & QA, Sr. Manager - US listed eCommerce
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$840000 per annum|
- Newly created leadership role in APAC
- Launch regional leadership team for a global brand in HK
- Frequent Travel across key regions
Our client is a one of the biggest E-commerce company headquartered in the US. They've business partnership with 1000+ suppliers and business presence across US, UK and EU. The company has an aggressive business expansion in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, and it's one of the fast-growing e-tailer in its sector. They are currently looking for a Regional Product Quality Control & Assurance, Senior Manager to join as a launch team key member in HK, to further leverage the growing business internationally.
Based in Hong Kong with frequent travel, you will be responsible for all Product Quality Control & Assurance Strategy in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As Regional Product Quality Control & Assurance, Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationship with supplier factories in Asia to identify the root cause of quality matters, regulate corrective actions, implementation and measure effectiveness
- Designing and launching best practices to reduce in transit damage with a sustainable standard operating procedures to minimise product damage across various transportation stages
- Establishing and implementing lean principles as the prime methodology, end-to-end process standardisation to maximise operational efficiency in Asia
- Collaborating with the management team to identify and recommend process and systems to drive measurable enhancement in key performance metrics - sales, quality, profitability etc.
- Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand their requirements and develop solutions that satisfies all business needs
- Planning and deploying inbound quality processes within container freight station
- Partnering closely with product handling team to create and implement container loading best practices to ensure product safety while maximising cube utilisation
- Designing the physical layout of the QC & QA department that minimises waste and applies lean concepts
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years' experience in setting QA/ QC processes in manufacturing or logistics environments in Asia
- Experience in designing physical layout of the QA/ QC department projects and applies lean concepts such as 6S, flow, visual controls, Kanban, pull systems, etc.
- Experience in building launch team from scratch with a proven track record in developing SOPs and rolling out across all Container Freight Station sites
- Solid experience in senior stakeholder management in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical, business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese required
*This position required frequent travel.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL232977 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.