Regional Product Marketing Manager, APAC- Consumer Electronics
|Specialisation:||HaTCH Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$600000 - HK$720000 per annum|
- MNC consumer electronics company
- Newly launched Regional team
- Data-driven product marketing tactics
Our client is a leading MNC consumer electronics product company with an aggressive business expansion plan in the APAC market. It is a European organisation with 180,000+ employees across the globe and one of the fast-growing brands in its sector. With the current expansion plan, they are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the newly launched regional Product Management team to maximise the business opportunity.
Based in HK, you will be responsible for the APAC Product Marketing strategy in line with the commercial objective. As a Product Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Understand the target markets, such as market landscapes, competitive trends, and consumer needs, analyse market data to identify market insights
- Anticipate market evolutions and strategy of competitors and implementing corrective actions when necessary
- Lead Market Introduction Process, define Product, Channel, Pricing strategy and drive through its implementation
- Manage the introduction of new products (sales planning and communication) for sustainable growth
- Lead Market Introduction Process, define Product/Channel/Pricing strategy and drive through its implementation
- Being the product specialist of the Brand, develop the regional training materials based on Product information provided by Category team; and provide training to the business partners
- Manage the brand communications while ensuring optimisation of the budget
- Work closely with Local and Regional Sales & Category Teams to understand market dynamics; Define relevant and consistent product marketing plans which will sustain the commercial strategy
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8 or more years' experience in Regional Product Marketing management role in the consumer electronics sector
- Experience in planning and developing the marketing strategy for a new product to launch in APAC markets
- Good knowledge in driving product marketing campaigns and promotions based on data and market insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL245468 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.